We are celebrating National CSA Day, tomorrow, 2/25. Please sign up and save 5% on ALL shares (including payment plans) using code CSA18 (valid thru Sunday 2/25 at 11:59 pm).
The Spring season starts on Tuesday, 3/28 and runs for 24 weeks.
We serve Capitol Hill in Washington, DC and Richmond VA.
- Eastern Market
- 7th/G St, NE – biweekly only
- 23rd Place/E St NE – biweekly only
- Home Delivery – biweekly only – via Schlep eco bikes ($10/time delivery fee.)
- Farm to Family Market
- Parkham Rd/Skipwith Elementary/Henrico- biweekly only * pending 10 members
- N. Chesterfield/Surreywood – biweekly only *pending 10 members
- Stratford Hills, Pony Pasture, Bon Air, North Hampton – Waitlist to gauge interest
- * if we do not get 10 members, these pickups will revert to Farm to Family or another active site.
Shares include locally grown or raised produce (veggies and fruit), fruit only (DC only), grass-fed dairy and eggs, grass-fed/pastured meats, and combo full share that features produce, dairy, meat and bread. Member fees for the season (for fuel, labor, admin etc) apply: DC $90 for the season for weekly frequency/$45 for the season for biweekly; RVA $50 for the season for weekly fequency/$25 biweekly and will be charged separately to your card on file. Checks are our preferred payment (Thank You!) and should be made out to Farm to Family.If you believe in the value of the work our local farmers do and would like to help our farms be successful, sign up for our CSA 2/23-2/25, and use the hashtag #farmtofamilycsa #CSAday to share our offer.
We are grateful for your membership, and your support of Farm to Family and the family farms and vendors we work with.
Mark + Suzi Lilly