- strawberries – If you manage to have any left over… strawberry chamomile hand pies, spring sangria with strawberries and mint, strawberry mascorpone tart,
- asparagus – asparagus – asparagus with young garlic and horseradish, fried eggs with ramps, asparagus and oyster sauce,
- bibb – top with Ramp Tramp (Green Goddess dressing)
- foraged ramps –ramps on grits, ramp compound butter, pesto, ramped up crostini with fresh ricotta and pea shoots
- local portabella mushrooms – ramp and mushroom fritatta, Oven roasted portobella mushrooms with garlic, thyme, shallots and balsamic vinegar.
- Rain or Shine Bibb lettuce
- Kirby Farms – smooth kale –kale and minty salad with spicy peanut dressing, braised kale with carmelized onions
- leeks – Mom made Swiss cheese soup last week and it was so good.
- fresh Bombolini pasta – garlic mostaccioli – This is FRESH pasta – cook a little less than two minutes! I mean it!! pasta con asparagi
- spinach – spinach pasta salad
- edible mint – roasted berry mint cookie cobbler, shaved asparagus and mint salad, Mint Juleps darling. some have strawberries.
- – local Food Hub vine tomatoes (hot house) – grilled fresh tomato soup with garlic croutons
- purple sweet potatoes – Vegan purple sweet potato pie – We have made this a bunch of times. So good.
- Peachy farm pork chops – pork chops with ramp chimmichurri,
- Polyface breakfast links – strata with sausage and greens (great for breakfast and supper,
- Sky View Acres ground beef – Havarti burgers with cuke celery slaw, make burgers and put sauteed ramps on them, or heck just make an Appalachian ramp burger! or ramp compound butter
- Eberly colby, Old church milk + yogurt, Promise Land eggs, Trickling Springs butter
BREAD – Prairie Grain assorted
PANTRY – Bombolini Vodka Sauce