We have a great share for you this coming week with lots of comforting recipes! Enjoy. Happy Cooking!
PRODUCE Produce is from Flores Family Farm (George, Omar and family) Hague, Va.
- apples – 1 bowl carrot apple cake (vegan)
- green onions – Vegan moroccan spiced carrot soup with green onions and mustard greens.
- mushrooms – not sure if these will have the King Oysters, but try this King Oyster Vegan Pulled Pork BBQ if so.
- carrots – creamy roasted carrot soup (vegan if you omit butter at the end) – I made this earlier this week and it was easy and comforting.
- bok choy – sauteed 5 spice bok choy with mushrooms
- mustard greens – chick peas with yogurt and fresh mustard greens
- buckwheat pancake mix – contains wheat. If you are gluten free but have not told me, please let me know for a sub.
- potatoes – spanish tortilla potato omelette – use your green onions. Great for supper or brunch.
- Ula tortillas – from Waynesbora, VA. organic/non-gmo – freeze wonderfully. If you cannot have corn, and have not yet told me, please do so for a sub. Potato, mushroom and kale tacos with scallion relish – sub mustard greens for kale, and green onions for scallions.
- ground sausage
- cornish game hen
- round beef – try this Lasagna soup recipe!! It is amazing! It is an Instant Pot recipe, but you can do it on the stove top easily. You can also make it veggie by omitting the meat, adding some veggies and using non dairy cheese. so good. We did a half recipe and it turned out perfect.
BREAD -Ciabetta – how about a tuna melt with the Mt View cheese?
- Mt View baby swiss/gouda – how about fondue with the Ciabetta? yum.