Mark Lilly is available for speaking engagements for your event or function. He speaks dynamically and inspirationally about what it’s like in the forefront of the sustainable movement’s paradigm shift. He is knowledgeable about local food distribution, the slow food movement, urban farming, untraditional marketing, and setting up a successful small sustainable entrepreneurial business.
Mark has a BFA from Virginia Commonwealth University 1995 and was in a Masters program at the University of Richmond studying disaster science and emergency management 2009. Mark is also a military veteran serving in the US Marines and the US Army as a combat engineer, artillery and light infantry. He has traveled and lived all over the world .
Mark feels strongly about his mission educating others about our current unsustainable food system and teaching children and adults how to become more health conscience and food secure.
We also can bring the bus with vegetables and animals to your event or to local schools for kids of all ages to experience and hear our message about planting seeds of change.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
us for booking Mark as a speaker and for rates and info @ 804-728-1343.
Previous Speaking Engagements include:
- 2nd Virginia Food Security Summit, University of Virginia, 2011
- University of DC, Sustainability Conference, with Will Allen from Growing Power, 2011
- VICFA Sustainable Table Conference, Beaverdam, with Joel Salatin from Polyface Farms, 2011
- Virginia Weight of the State Obesity Conference, 2010
- NICFA, Washington DC, Rayburn Senate Building, Farm Food Voices, 2010