Our 2019 Fall/Winter CSA season is live for subscription and starts the first week of October running 22 weeks thru the 2nd week of March (includes 2 week Winter Holiday break). We are celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary!!. Sign Up Today — Don’t delay! And please share us with your friends!
Active military/veteran? Use our military discount vs the 10 Year anniversary code. Please email for the code.
Subscriptions (descriptions of each share/prices are on the website)
- Produce/Fruit (will include a few pantry items as the season progresses)
- Grass-fed Meats
- Grass-fed Dairy/Eggs (Milk, Butter,Cheese, Eggs, Yogurt)
- Full Share Package (Produce/Fruit, Meats, Dairy, Loaf of Bread)
- Pantry – value added items like vinegar, jams, nut butters, krauts, popcorn, grains support our farmers year round as well as small artisan producers.
- Add ons – eggs and all other dairy items, tofu, bread, certain pantry items, meats, holiday items, etc
- 1 time shares available for those who can’t commit/have erratic schedules.
- Partial seasons available for people who may be moving (email for info – don’t sign up online)
- Holiday break- no CSA weeks of 12/22 and 12/29, resuming week of 1/5. Your schedule may vary due to your location.
- Memberships are modular, and flexible with payment plans and vacation holds. Credit rolls season to season.
- Forms of payment include cash, checks (preferred made out to Farm to Family, LLC and can be mailed or given to Mark), and credit/debit.
- Starts Tuesday, 10/1 DC Eastern Market; weekly/biweekly; seasonal member fee $100/50*
- Starts Tuesday,10/8 DC Home Delivery (Capitol Hill 20002, 20003 and Navy Yard); biweekly only, additional $15/time delivery fee charged separately; seasonal member fee $50*
- Starts Wednesday, 10/2 Farm to Family/RVA 2817 Mechanicsville Turnpike, RVA 23223; weekly/biweekly; seasonal member fee $50/25*
- Starts Wednesday,10/9 RVA Home Deliver (within 5 miles of Farm to Family includes Downtown, The Fan, Carytown, Church Hill, Forest Hill, Manchester, Northside, Old Mechanicsville, Ginter Park, Lakeside) biweekly only, additional $5/time delivery fee charged separately; seasonal member fee $25*
Shopping tips: When you get towards the end of the sign up process, you will be prompted to enter in the discount code in a field towards the top and the software will subtract it. In order to find out your price, go thru the process like you are purchasing – when you choose your frequency – weekly/biweekly in the drop down menu – your cost will also adjust. If you leave your cart and come back, make sure to clear your cart to avoid duplicate purcha
Questions? Email Suzi.
Mark + Suzi